What do your eyes say?
Your eyes say a lot about your personality and your soul! They even reveal private information about you that you thought no one knew?
When you know this information:
- it can alleviate a lot of frustration and beating yourself up for not being like other people in your circle of friends, acquaintances, colleagues and even strangers you randomly meet
- you know how to communicate with people in a way that makes them comfortable
- you can look out for likeminded people and recognise them just by looking at their eyes
When a naturopath friend of mine looked at my eyes and said, “Julie you are the way you are because you have the Ring of Purpose in your eyes.” I was stunned that she knew so much about me from just looking at my eyes.
So I did some research online and with anyone I met who was curious about the question – what do your eyes say?
I discovered there are 4 different types of rings in the eyes. This breakdown of the iris is known as the Rayid’s Model of Iridology.
- Ring of Purpose – the outer edge of the iris is a dark ring and the threads of the iris don’t meet the outer edge
- Ring of Freedom – the iris has concentric circles running through – like when you look at the rings of a tree trunk when it is cut through the middle
- Ring of Harmony – the outer edge of the iris where the threads meet the edge there are dots or stars of white
- Ring of Determination – the edge of the iris has a white ring
After doing my research with people, I have expanded on these principles based on my observation and intuition.
Eyes with Ring of Purpose
Here are some of the characteristics people with the Ring of Purpose experience:
- feel you were born to do something special with your life
- you are an avid learner, yet don’t feel you know enough to do that special “thing” you were born to do
- you feel overwhelmed at the enormity of your purpose which can paralyse you from doing anything
- you have an unrelenting internal pressure to do that special “thing” and it won’t let up
- you are a perfectionist and don’t know that your 10% is someone else’s 100%
- you struggle with social chit chat and prefer to get into a deep and meaningful conversation
- feel you haven’t found your tribe yet – as you feel your family and even some friends don’t get parts of you that are most important to you
Click here for this extra info which may be what you are looking for.
Eyes with Ring of Freedom
- you have a feeling of being driven and you must be doing – ie., exercise or taking action
- you have difficulty relaxing
- you get irritated easily
- suffer from anxiety
- have vivid dreams and wake up feeling tired
- you love experiencing life
- you don’t like being hemmed in – whether that is in a job or where you live
Eyes with Ring of Harmony
- you have a deep desire for the world to live as one big happy family
- you have a tendency to take on other people’s emotional problems
- you become other people’s doormat or servant
- you dislike disorder
- you are highly sensitive
- you get exhausted easily
- you can lose who you are in a relationship and say things like “I don’t know who I am anymore”; “I have to find myself”
Eyes with Ring of Determination
- you are often a loner and live by your internal rules
- you can appear inflexible and rigid
- you are determined
- highly self-sufficient
- very devoted to your cause
- you get stuff done
Julie Lewin – a world renowned Medical Intuitive started her journey in the art of intuition in 1984. She appeared in four episodes of the TV show “The Extraordinary” which was syndicated to 22 countries. She’s a published author, two x Amazon #1 Bestseller and has a Bachelor in Metaphysical Science. Julie won the Our Internet Secrets Business Builder Award 2013, has founded a charity, and runs transformational retreats. JOIN our AreekeerA Academy