Mini JOY Break – “Serenity”
Sometimes you just need to take a little break. My sister Linda and I have had such fun creating our series of Mini JOY Breaks for you.
This one is backed by Richard Goldsworthy’s beautiful, soothing piano piece ~ “Gentle Autumn Rain” from his “Silk” album. You can purchase the album from Richard’s website www.richardgoldsworthy.net.
As you watch this peaceful and serene Mini JOY Break … allow all of your stress and tension to slip away:
- with each twist of the picture …
- with the dulcet tones of the piano … and
- with the rainbow of colour that transforms the space around you
There are more things you can do to relieve stress in just two minutes. Some of these are:
- go outside and raise your face to the sun and feel the bright sunshine draw the stress out of your body like a huge magnet
- take your shoes off and walk barefoot on the green grass, feel the stress and tension be drawn through the bottoms of your feet down into mother Earth
- look out your window, or stand outside and choose a tree with a brightness about it that draws you intrinsically to it … ask it for permission to breathe in its magnificent energy and send it back with gratitude as your breathe out
- take a luscious hot shower with the water hitting the crown of your head … feel it strip the stress and tension away from your mind | body | soul … washing it down the plug hole – leaving you relaxed and refreshed
You can relieve the stress and tension in your day by taking a few minutes regularly just for you. When you consciously release the pressure, you will have more clarity to respond rather than react.
Respond = a rational logical approach … meaning we think first
React = an emotional approach … meaning we instinctively defend ourselves in fight or flight mode
Enjoy these ways to release stress and tension and be creative in your quest for other ways.
[features_box_light_green width=”75%” + border=”2px”]Julie Lewin – Medical Intuitive and Intuitive Business Coach
Julie started her journey into the art of intuition in 1984. She appeared in four episodes of the TV show “The Extraordinary” which was syndicated to 22 countries. She has her own radio show “Medical Intuitive Julie” on www.healmeradio.com. She’s a published author and is currently studying for her PhD in Metaphysical Science. Julie won the Our Internet Secrets Business Builder Award 2013, has founded a charity, and runs one on one Mastering Your Intuition Intensives.[/features_box_light_green]